Fisher Industries Heavy Equipment Operator in Yuma, Arizona
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For additional information about our company, visit our website atwww.fisherind.com.
Heavy Equipment Operator is a safety sensitive position thatmust be able to operate a excavator/scrapper/loader/dozer/rock crusher/forklift according to project specifications. The individual will be responsible for servicing and maintaining equipment on a daily basis.
- Versatile to operate all types of heavy equipment efficiently to maintain production goals.
- Assist with setup and tear down of plants.
- Perform general maintenance, repair, and service equipment as required or directed by supervisor.
- General housekeeping of equipment and plant on a daily basis or as directed by supervisor.
- Individual must be able to lift objects weighing 80 lb. on a regular basis.
- The use of a shovel to move material will be necessary.
- Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by M.S.H.A. and company policy.
- Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to startup.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must hold an M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate.
- Able to operate equipment efficiently to maintain project specifications.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Mechanical knowledge of equipment and able to perform routine maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, PTO, Sick Leave, Profit Sharing, 401k, Identity Theft Protection
Job Start/End Date: 15-Sep-2020 to 14-Nov-2020 (MST)
Department: Fisher Sand & Gravel Arizona
Location: Yuma, AZ, USA
Pay Rate: DOE
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time