TEKsystems Systems Administrator (Must Have A Top Secret Clearance) in Tucson, Arizona
Must Have A Top Secret Clearance
The Leidos Spatial Solutions team has an opening for an experienced System Administrator to work on windows and Linux with a mission operations team. The team is involved in operation and sustainment of multiple operational Linux and Windows deployed geospatial solutions. A successful candidate will have experience with installation, configuration, administration, support, scripting and maintenance of Linux and Windows.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will involve taking a leadership role in system changes and improvements; working directly with government and contractor POCs to troubleshoot and responding to complex user INCs (Incident Reports).
Proactively monitor all operational systems and perform some of the more complex health checks.
Deploy security patches and bug fixes to test and operational environments; update critical databases with new data.
Author and update operational and security documentation, including troubleshooting guides and SOPs
• TS/SCI Clearance is required to start; must be able to obtain a Polygraph post hire
• DOD 8570 Certification (Security+ or equivalent or higher)
• Requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
• Experience in Linux and Windows System administration
• Must have experience with Microsoft Windows Server
• Knowledge of Systems, Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
Linux, Powershell, Windows server, Windows administration, linux administration, linux system administration, scripting, scripting powershell, Vmware, Windows, Powershell scripting, Dns, Dhcp
Top Skills Details:
Linux,Powershell,Windows server,Windows administration,linux administration,linux system administration,scripting,scripting powershell
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with RHEL
• AWS Cloud Certification
• Experience with ArcGIS/ESRI automation and deployments
• Understanding of RDS and SQL Technology
• AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, Certification(s)
• Experience with IC Cloud Architecture implementation methodologies
• Team Collaboration tools and administration (Jira, Confluence, Hipchat/RocketChat/Mattermost)
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.