Raytheon Technologies Sr. Logistics Specialist in Tucson, Arizona
The RMD Logistics Program Property Management organization is seeking a self-motivated energetic individual to be responsible for ensuring government, customer, and company owned property is managed efficiently and in compliance with contracts, regulations, and sound business practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor, assist, maintain, coordinate and review all Government Furnished Property/Material (GFP/GFM) requirements to ensure compliance with RMD Property Control directives and Contract requirements.
The candidate will work independently on assignments and perform under the guidance of team leads to resolve problems of moderate complexity by interpreting policies and procedures and developing solution of moderate scope, impact, and complexity.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Program Property coordination across the assigned program(s) as a single point of contact for all Government Property (GP) matters
• Control and maintain Government Property in accordance with contract provisions, RMD Directives/Instructions and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Responsible for Program Property Playbook (GFP/GFM listings) accuracy and work with program management to ensure appropriate lifecycle management
• Attend meetings with the Program Office and Government customer representatives
• Single point of contact for all property related requests from the customer.
• Contract Closeout lead
• Work with Program personnel to ensure the GFP Program Property processes are being followed
• Assist in inventory and records clean-up for the programs you are assigned to.
• Training and educating others in property management policies and procedures
• General knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and contracting
• Professional and comfortable working with management and customers
• 4 years’ experience in related field
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability and flexibility to obtain access to and work in special programs areas as needed
• Self-starter that requires little supervision and capable of working in a fast paced environment
• Detailed oriented and efficient
• Ability to learn how to research and retrieve information and perform transactions in various business systems utilized by Property Management such as PRISM, UPS, and PRS
• Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written, are required to effectively work with internal and external personnel
• A positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential to success in this position
• Team player, willing to work in a cross-team environment and comfortable with a consistently changing/evolving program philosophy that requires “out of the box thinking”
Bachelor degree required
US Citizenship required
Raytheon Missiles and Defense is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.174932
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.