Consumer Direct Care Network Service Coordinator i in Tucson, Arizona
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA, as well as Washington DC. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
Dream of a job that makes a difference? We did too. Find yours below!
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Service Coordinator I
Location: Tucson, AZ
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume. *
Consumer Direct Care Network is seeking a Service Coordinator located in our Tucson, AZ office. Service Coordinators assist with daily intake and referral processes to set clients up for services, coordinating their in-home care needs in compliance with Federal/State Regulations and Managed Care Organization (MCO) program rules. They maintain and coordinate a caseload of clients enrolled in Medicaid programs and conduct regular check ins on clients to update care plans if that client’s needs change. Successful candidates will promote cohesiveness in the office environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Assist with daily intake and referral processes to ensure positive business growth and development
• Support day-to-day operations and client advocacy
• Ability to meet position requirements with little direct oversight
• Collaborate with stakeholders regarding delivery of services
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures
• Demonstrate effective problem solving and decision-making skills
• Market services to referral sources as needed
• Maintain necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow
• Represent company at stakeholder meetings, health fairs and provider fairs
• Enroll clients and employees in services, web portal, and EVV systems as needed
• Conduct necessary client assessments and home visits as required
• Bilingual preferred in various locations
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Rehabilitation, Nursing,
Sociology or Related Field preferred
• 1 year previous experience working with individuals with disabilities or the elderly preferred
• Combination of education and experience
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
• Benefits for all employees
• Rewarding career helping others
• Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
• Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
• Holiday and Sick Time available
• Retirement planning
• Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
• Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
Benefits may vary depending on employment status
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, help applying, or for other employment questions please contact us at InfoJobs@consumerdirectcare.com.
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services and supports to help people and families of all ages including children, older adults and people with disabilities, remain safe and independent in their own homes. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services include financial management services, support brokerage, traditional agency home care and caregiving, and behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, private insurance, and supporting people who pay for their own care.