Aerotek Party Chief in TUCSON, Arizona
• 2 years minimum experience as a Party Chief.
• Proficient at field note taking.
• Proficient at survey equipment setup and use including, Trimble Robotic Total Stations, tripods, backsights, layout rods, levels, handheld lasers, and other common survey equipment.
• Proficient with descriptor coding, file upload and download.
• Proficient with Trimble R-10 GPS and TSC3 data collector or similar.
Survey, Construction, Land survey, Surveying
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CAD not needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.