Aerotek Medical Assistant ( Interviews Are Going Off Next Week) in Tucson, Arizona
In your job, you will have the ability to make a difference in a patient’s journey by:
• Escort patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate.
• Obtain all necessary patient records and vitals as required by physician prior to treatment or procedures.
• Prepare and stock exam/treatment rooms and order supplies as needed; maintain all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
• Assist physicians with exams and procedures as requested; as delegated by RN or physician.
• Phone in prescriptions and make other patient calls as directed by physicians and RN; triage patient phone calls.
• Perform other administrative duties, i.e. typing, filing faxing, chart preparation, reception, etc, as requested by supervisor or physician.
Insurance verification, Cma, Emr, Medical, medical assisting, surgical instrumentation, bilingual, data entry
Top Skills Details:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant(Certified/Diploma)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Surgical Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical Assistant Diploma or Certification Some receptionist or office experience preferred. Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft (Outlook, Office Word, and Excel) required. Must successfully complete required e-learning courses within 90 days of occupying position. Demonstrates Adaptability: Handles day to day work challenges confidently; is willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities; demonstrates flexibility. Shows Work Commitment: Sets high standards of performance and works efficiently to achieve them. Commits to Quality: Emphasizes the need to deliver quality products and/or services Position is considering all levels of experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.