Intuit Compliance Project Manager in Tucson, Arizona
Intuit is looking for an innovative individual to develop, monitor and manage programs designed to ensure compliance with:
Card Brand and NACHA rules and regulations
Sponsor Bank requirements
Intuit’s own Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service
State and Federal laws
As a Compliance Program Manager you will responsible for participating in 3rd party and internal audits, responding to Card Brand/NACHA inquiries and violations, performing a variety of enhanced due diligence activities and contributing to the development and management of various compliance programs.
Your scope of responsibility may also include monitoring Card Brand, NACHA and Regulatory changes. In this role, you will review notifications and assess the impacts applicable changes would have on Intuit and its customers. You will collaborate with Product Managers to write detailed requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Product Development teams to drive implementation.
You will work closely with internal partners including product management, product development, and senior leadership, legal and may interact with external parties, including our Financial Institutions, Card Brands and NACHA.
This role will work to achieve and sustain Card Brand, NACHA and regulatory compliance and ensure we continue to meet the requirements of our Sponsor Banks, minimizing the potential for financial loss, increased legal or compliance expenses and reputational risk to the organization.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
What you'll bring
· BA/BS in financial services or related field, or equivalent experience, and 5 or more years’ professional experience preferred
· Demonstrated compliance and regulatory knowledge in the technology and software industry
· 2 or more years in Credit/Debit Card and ACH payments industry; familiar with Card Brand and NACHA rules and regulations
· Demonstrated ability to lead through influence
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills. Ability to speak knowledgeably and articulately while communicating easily and effectively with individuals at any level in the organization as well as with customers, partners, and governing agencies
· Able to leverage data, analytics and insights to drive decisions
· Demonstrated ability to translate regulatory standards into technical requirements
· Skilled at managing through conflict and addressing issues directly
· Experience contributing to cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
· Exceptional problem solver and self-starter with strong organizational skills
· Able to work independently and as part of team to accomplish company objectives
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail in a fast paced and rapid change environment
· Some travel may be required. Estimated 7-10 days annually.
How you will lead
· Respond to Card Brand and NACHA violations
· Contribute to 3rd party and internal audits
· Provide oversight for compliance programs
· May review Card Brand, NACHA and Regulatory changes; assess for applicability and impact. Work with Product Managers to write detailed requirements, coordinate with Product Management and Product Development teams to execute. Participate in prioritization meetings, monitor implementation progress.
· May monitor and disposition alerts received from 3rd party vendors indicating possible violation of Card Brand rules or Intuit’s Acceptable Use Policy and/or Terms of Service
· Perform enhanced due diligence activities
· Review merchant accounts categorized as selling goods or services that may be restricted or prohibited
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.