JBS USA ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR TRAINEE in Tolleson, Arizona
• Support all phases of accounting functions, including daily P&L reports for fabrication and ground beef.
• Assist in developing department goals and objectives; assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Manage accounting functions and assist accounting staff when needed
• Assist in developing and implementing the department’s work plan; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures
• Maintain, create and review reports in excel
• Work with production employees and maintain inventory on all plant floors
• Prepare documents for SOX controls
*Lead cattle payables team
• Other duties as assigned
Flexibility with hours and days worked is required.
Systems Used: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, AS400, Red Prairie, SAP, Order Management and a 10-key calculator are used on a daily basis. General computer knowledge, effective communication skills, & the ability to multi-task are required; a good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and a 10-key calculator is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Minimum of 2 years accounting educational experience, or 5 years professional experience.
• Microsoft Office proficient; Microsoft Excel knowledge mandatory
• Leadership skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong Attention to detail