Conn's HomePlus Workforce Management Analyst in Tempe, Arizona
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for workforce analysis, scheduling and reporting across the Company’s contact center operations. The ideal candidate for this role has extensive and proven experience in workforce management functions including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling, real-time management and reporting, and is able to utilize these skills to ensure we have the resources required at the right time to meet desired service goals, enabling an exceptional customer experience.
· Support contact centers across a multi-site and multi-channel environment.
· Create, manage and optimize contact center agent schedules, including but not limited to off phone work, shifts, paid time off and back office needs.
· Provide projections of call volume, average handle time, staffing requirements, service level, and other key contact center metrics.
· Perform analysis of contact center data to provide insight into reasons for calls, employee performance, forecast variances, KPI variances, cost per call and other data relative to contact center performance.
· Analyze data to identify trends, outline causes and reasons for trends, and recommend actions to improve.
· Partner with contact center leadership to understand business needs and provide support to achieve established goals.
· Engage and coordinate leadership team in discussions to identify and implement improvement measures. Work closely with leadership to identify “hot spots” and take appropriate actions to minimize any impacts.
· Proactively work with various departments to recommend efficiencies and affect change.
· Produce ad hoc reports and analysis as required to support business needs.
· Oversee intraday management of scheduling, adherence, and call routing to optimize service level performance and resource utilization.
· Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance data. Create scorecards and dashboards at the agent, supervisor, manager and call center level.
· Ensure accurate recording and reporting of metrics.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related field.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a contact center environment, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role responsible for workforce management and reporting.
· Demonstrated experience with real time monitoring, scheduling, capacity planning and forecasting.
· Knowledge of PBX and IVR routing.
· Experience with workforce management tools.
· Excellent analytical and statistical proficiency.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including using advanced formulas such as VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
· Data-oriented with a focus on core KPIs and reporting; proven capability of executing various data-driven projects.
What we look for:
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
· Analytical with attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions.
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with people of all levels throughout the organization.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to present detailed information effectively to groups and individuals.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Self-motivating and multi-task oriented.
· Ability to self-manage tasks to completion.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.