Wells Fargo Service Technician 3 - Critical Facility - 2nd Shift in Tempe, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Corporate Properties Group manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the Wells Fargo lines of business and supports: 9,300 sites in 35 countries, including more than 8,000 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 750 administrative sites. 97 million square feet of managed space.
The purpose of the Service Technician 3 role is to support the designated critical facility location by maintaining equipment through preventative and corrective maintenance, conducting routine rounds and providing facility support to ensure 100% availability.
The key job responsibilities of the Service Technician 3 will be to:
• Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
• Perform preventive maintenance to CRAHs, AHUs, Chillers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, hot water, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
• Monitor and respond to alerts, alarms and emergency situations.
• Assist in the operations of back-up generators and the necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the generator plants support.
• Supervise external vendors to ensure regulations and operational procedures are followed.
• Depending on the region, the incumbent may be required to carry or secure licensing to perform duties within the scope of their responsibilities.
• Attend ongoing training to meet the minimum job requirements and as new equipment and process are developed.
• Follow procedures to the letter without deviating.
• Work independently with little or no supervision.
• Work multiple shifts including weekends and overtime if required.
This position will be a 2nd shift schedule that will be 12 hour shifts working 7pm - 7am. It will have rotating days off working 3 days on, 3 days on, 4 days on 4 days off. The days of the week would be Wed, Thurs, Fri and every other Saturday.
- Graduate from an apprenticeship, trade school, OR have at least 6+ years of experience in one or more of following trades- Commercial Electrician with electrical maintenance experience, Commercial HVAC Technician, Facility Engineer, appropriate relevant military training
2+ years of Technical College experience with completed coursework in HVAC or BOMA
4+ years of HVAC experience
Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU s
Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and closed loop systems
Data Center experience or large commercial building experience
Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to lift 25 pounds
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Tempe: Min: $44,600 Mid: $62,000
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5557131
Updated: 2020-11-25 09:29:36.196 UTC