Adecco Staffing Residential Installer in Tempe, Arizona
Our client, a leader in the garage door industry is seeking a talented installer that will serve the Tempe, AZ area!
A bit about the role:
Responsible for multiple tasks involving the take down of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors, operators, equipment and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment.
• Evaluate appropriate residential door and installation/service requirements for each job.
• Prior to commencement of work, determine if appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available.
• Establish the needs of each job and document the full installation/service needed.
• Determine if added work needs to be performed and the measures needed to assure approved installation of product. Alterations, construction modifications and obstructions must be noted before each job is to begin.
• Perform related minor work in framing, build-in's, and adjustments.
• Service and/or install residential garage doors using appropriate tools, hardware and equipment.
• Service and/or install manufactured residential garage door operators.
• Perform residential service/installation on a wide range of products, including hinges, operators, door sections.
• Maintain appropriate parts inventory in the vehicle to ensure that items are available for service/installation work.
• At least 1 year related installation or construction experience
• Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Basic math skills required. Ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to read a tape measure and convert nominal measurements
• Willingness to learn product and processes.
• Must have valid DL
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled