Banner Health Phlebotomy Tech - Mobile Diagnostics in Tempe, Arizona
Phlebotomy Tech - Mobile Diagnostics
$2,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!
Our Mobile Diagnostics team provides quality Phlebotomy care throughout the Phoenix Metro area covering anywhere from nursing homes, PRN's, clinics, assisted living, individual home draws and call backs/stats. Our Mobile Diagnostics Phlebotomists play a critical role in helping physicians provide accurate diagnosis and medical treatment in our community. If you are an experienced Phlebotomist passionate about improving the health of patients in our community, join our team and Let’s Build Your Career, Together!
What does a Mobile Diagnostics Phlebotomist do?
• Make routine and scheduled visits to nursing/geriatric homes, patient homes, and long term care facilities
• Works in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Works shifts that include
2:00 AM – 10:30 AM (15% shift differential)
3:00 AM – 11:30 AM
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Rotating Weekends, Weekdays, Holidays and On Call (We pay 15% weekend differential for hours worked on weekends)
• Complies with all safety rules, and follows defined safety practices such as patient identification
• Spends 98% of job time in the field
• Is familiar with the Metro Phoenix area and loves to drive. We provide a company vehicle!
Who you are:
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Has a background in geriatric and pediatric blood draws, has dealt with combative patients.
• Is someone that is punctual and has good attendance in their employment
• Comfortable with set structure and following procedures
• A team player who is aware that your work is critical in helping medical providers provide excellent patient care.
• Is professional and has excellent customer service skills.
• Have a current Fingerprint Clearance card
• Have a clean driving record
Who you are not:
• Someone who does not like to drive and hates traffic
• Overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment.
• Does not like any type of body fluids
• Does not feel comfortable with critically ill patients, nursing facilities, going to poor environment areas
• Does not like to work long hours or starting hours in early morning such as 2:00 AM
• Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Clean driving record that will be verified through the DMV
• Very strong phlebotomy skills including geriatric and pediatric draws
• Fingerprint clearance card, or eligible to obtain one when hired
• Excellent work ethic, accountability, flexibility, and commitment to patient care.
• Familiar with current phone technologies
Ideally, you also have (but OK if not):
• Years of experience with geriatric and pediatric blood draws
• Experience with Cerner Millennium and Care 360
Note: Current LSA/SQL, Banner Health employees, and candiates referred to our company through Temporary Employment Agencies are not eligible for sign-on bonus.