Willis Towers Watson Medicare Vertical Leader in Tempe, Arizona
Our Individual Marketplace for Medicare-eligible retirees helps retirees transition from a group health plan to an individual Medicare plan chosen through our Individual Marketplace. This solution helps future-proof retiree health care benefits by enabling employers and plan sponsors to lower Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) liabilities while still honoring retiree health care commitments.
Your overall responsibility is ownership of converting any new eligible life to a Medicare sale. Primary day-to-day accountability will be to lead the new client conversion vertical owning the end-to-end processes and associated P&L. The Age-In vertical leader will report to you. You will work across the business to manage and improve the process with a focus on conversion of eligible lives, process efficiency, ancillary attachment and profitability. Process accountability covers everything from pre-client commitment sales support through member enrollment and post-enrollment analysis. Your goal is to develop, execute upon and continually refine a strategy that delivers benefits to our members, clients and bottom line.
To achieve financial objectives, you will collaborate with sales, carrier, client services, recruiting, onboarding, licensing, communications product, technology and training to anticipate and resolve issues and seek out opportunities to drive new solutions and enhancements to strategies and programs.
This role requires strong leadership ability combined with an entrepreneurial mindset, superior analytical, relationship building and communication skills. You must be both strategic and detailed in execution. As a vertical leader, you must be willing to make things happen while ensuring follow through with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
What you need to be successful:
• To be curious, proactive and self-motivated
• Detail oriented, highly organized and analytically focused
• Comfortable being accountable for delivering results
• Strong presentation skills and comfort presenting to the “C” suite
• Comfortable managing others to accomplish numerous aspects of the work and to hold others within the organization to account; know when to take on the work and where to leverage partners in the organization
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in a highly professional manner
• Willingness to own P&L results, i.e. financial planning for budgets and forecasts and alter direction/plans to improve P&L results
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment and willing to work hard and have fun!
• Resourceful self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with leading your portion of the business
• Ability to identify opportunities, successes, and failures quickly and act upon them in a thoughtful manner; continually iterating the solution based on customer and market data
• Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of stakeholders and team members
• Track record of proven results
• 7+ years insurance experience in a strategic role with experience leading and developing teams
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability at https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/478/2019/03/Equal-Opportunity-is-the-Law-Poster-Supplement.pdf