Honeywell ISC Project Management Principal in Tempe, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This role helps ensure compliance with Honeywell’s Aerospace Sourcing procurement policies and procedures as well as compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations and other agency regulations. You will be directly influential in helping Honeywell Aerospace achieve and maintain Government Approved Purchasing Systems and will insure consistent adherence to regulatory requirements across Sourcing and Procurement functions. The position will support various enterprise projects and initiatives to help ensure compliance activities.
• Coordinate and executes Honeywell Aerospace Certified Purchasing System Review with Defense Contract Management agency and other Government Agencies.
• Manages all Command media for the GCOE ISC Team
• Demonstrates knowledge of Certified Purchasing System Review requirements specifically related to FAR/DFARS regulation
• Ensures timely reporting of required Government reports
• Interface with Procurement management and staff to assist in ensuring compliance to company policy and CPSR requirements
• Assist in the identification of trends in non-compliance and help define remediation strategies
• Leads efforts to standardize enterprise procurement practices, templates and policies
• Participate on various cross collaboration project teams addressing a variety of business needs including process enhancement, system initiatives
• Lead special continuous improvement projects assigned by management
• Mentor and train new compliance analyst
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Accounting or Engineering
• 3 years’ experience & knowledge of defense/government contracting policies, procedures, regulations and laws (e.g., FAR / DFARS, CAS) in connection with dealing with the U.S. Government and associated agencies.
• Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
• Experience with DCMA / DCAA audit processes and contractor support requirements, including auditing, cost/government accounting and/or government contract administration.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.