Honeywell Cyber Security Architect/Engineer II in Tempe, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle, from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will also work with a team of engineers to analyze various electronic hardware, test stations, and new secured products to reduce the risk of Cyber exploitation of embedded systems.
Your tasks will include critical thinking, analysis, documentation, and recommendation of security solutions to your team. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost objectives.
Travel may be required within US/ International: 10%
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• 1+ years of professional group work experience
• 1+ years of electronic hardware/SW development experience
• Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status with understanding that DoD Clearance application may be required
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle, system requirements development and management
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Have executed system security engineering & compliance for defense or commercial programs
• Experience analyzing electronic hardware, test stations, and new secured products to reduce the risk of Cyber exploitation of embedded systems
• Experience executing HW, SW and Cyber security testing
• Ability to make timely decisions, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Ability to present to both internal and external customers in formal setting such as a SRR, PDR, or CDR
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively
• Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing
• Experience in system security engineering applying Security overlays including NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-53
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.