Transcat, Inc. Customer Service Coordinator in Tempe, Arizona
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Control service workflow so that customer’s commitments are met and up to date job status is accurately documented at all times
· Serve as a conduit for information between technical staff, sales and the customer
· Work in accordance with company practices and procedures and generally accepted business and technical standards
· Safeguard Company and customer equipment, material and information learned in execution of duties
· Controls order processing workflow in the D&W system, and process units into the calibration lab software so that customer commitments are met
· Call customers with estimates and get purchase order numbers, document in the D&W system to confirm discussions
· Advise customers of status and/or completion dates of repair and calibration; call customers for pick-up
· Answer customer questions regarding billings, delivery, ship dates, etc.
· Relay general technical information to customers
· Generate purchase orders for parts and outside services as needed
· Maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date department files and records
· Enter data accurately and on a timely basis
· Prepare customer paperwork for shipments
· Prepare and coordinate daily driver pickup/delivery schedule
· Assist in shipping/receiving, as required
· Protect company assets, information and interests
· Actively support the company mission, goals, programs and policies
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Must be able to work with others
· Must be able to multitask
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in a technical environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
External Company Name: Transcat, Inc.
External Company URL: www.transcat.com
Street: 1002 S 52nd Street