Wells Fargo Business Support Consultant 5- Third Party Capabilities Engagement for Fraud Claims Management in Tempe, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 5,000 retail branches, 17 contact centers, and 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
o CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Fraud Claims Management (FCM) is seeking for a seasoned vendor management expert to join the team as a Business Support Consultant 5- Senior Consultant. This role will be responsible for Third Party Capabilities Engagements in the Fraud and Claims Management - Initiatives and Program Management team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in vendor management, fraud & claims, and project management.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
• Coordinate and lead FCM Initiatives and Program Management Capability/Vendor Engagement activities and managing details and activities required to support FCM Leaders
• Collaborate with the Capability Investment Management lead with alignment to Product/Channel Capability needs and overall road map
• Organize Quarterly Vendor Summits
• Partner with key partners, Journey Owners and Product teams for alignment and appropriate engagement
• Managing/tracking portfolio of engagements and ensuring all requirements are met through to on-boarding
• Other duties as assigned within Initiative and Program Management team
Other duties may include:
• Consult with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the large business functions or functions that may cross the enterprise that have significant complexity, scope and financial impact. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
• Present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
• Utilize thorough knowledge of the lines of business or enterprise to support and drive strategic initiatives.
• Establish priorities and drives accountability for assigned initiatives, assisting to ensure solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to improve effectiveness, limit risk exposure and create efficiencies as appropriate. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight
• May work with key internal and/or external partners, possibly including agency representatives, regulators and auditors, to distill complex concepts into pragmatic and simplified/targeted solutions.
Salary range is determined by location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Preferred locations are posted, however other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN- $108,500 MRP $155,000 Max $201,500
TEMPE, AZ - $108,500 MRP $155,000 Max $201,500
CHARLOTTE, NC- $108,500 MRP $155,000 Max $201,500
WEST DES MOINES - $108,500 MRP $155,000 Max $201,500
**Travel: Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning
3+ years of vendor management experience
Experience building and maintaining 3rd party relationships
Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
Knowledge and understanding of working with vendors on requests for request or proposals (RFPs) or request for information (RFI)
Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge of Fraud and Claims Management
• Ability to engage with Third Party Vendors with an understanding of the needs of the organization.
• Ability to successfully partner with groups that will need to leverage or be impacted by the Third Parties, engage with Supply Chain Management
• Strong working knowledge of fraud related technology/software and/business process highly desired
• Experience integrating enterprise systems with vendor platforms and technologies
• Experience supporting a large business unit to include a wide range of different functions
• Ability to influence, partner and negotiate skills with business partners, vendors, and senior business managers without direct authority to create and manage strong relationships, gain commitment and accomplish shared goals.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
MN-Saint Louis Park: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
AZ-Tempe: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Saint Louis Park: 400 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5582355-3
Updated: 2021-06-15 13:25:35.175 UTC