Honeywell Advanced Cyber Security Architect/Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Global Security Cyber Fusion Center is looking for Advanced Cyber Security Architect/Engineer strong technical professional for IT Endpoint Protection Engineering team
· Plan, deliver and configure security toolset to user endpoints including desktops, laptops, Servers tablets, and mobile devices.
· Support enterprise endpoint security software (Microsoft Defender ATP, McAfee suite, etc.) managing 100,000+ assets across a variety of platforms.
· Provide escalated problem resolution as needed for endpoint security tool issues. Engage various teams for cross-team collaboration. Communicate risks to stakeholders.
· Proactively identify improvement opportunities, review and test new tools in endpoint security domain and new methodologies.
· Participate in both small agile focused projects, as well as large enterprise-wide projects.
· Collaborate with global team members based in US, India and Europe. Train and mentor.
· Participate in on-call rotation.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· High School Diploma/GED minimum
· 6+ years’ experience in Information Security or Information Technology fields.
· 6+ years’ experience with Endpoint Detection and Response solutions such as Microsoft Defender ATP, McAfee product suite, CrowdStrike or Carbon black etc.
· 3+ years’ experience with Linux operating system, experience in managing deployment of Endpoint solution on Cloud Infrastructure.
· Due to contractual requirements, must be a U.S. Citizen.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Cyber Security or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years’ experience in any scripting language to explore automation options will be added advantage.
· One or more widely recognized certifications from institutions such as GIAC/SANS, ISC/CISSP or Microsoft.
· Experience with Group Policy Management, System Center Configuration Manager, Chef or other tools for central IT management.
· Experience with project management
· Experience in working in a global, process-driven organization.
· Highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task. Candidate should be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.
· Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as delegate responsibilities to junior team members.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.