Nothing Bundt Cakes Part-time Cake Froster - Nothing Bundt Cakes Surprise in Surprise, Arizona
Do you have the spirit of a champion? A drive to succeed and put your best self forward? A need to know your work will bring joy and smiles to young and old alike? Do you like cake?
At Nothing Bundt Cakes “We strive to provide our guests with the highest quality cakes, superior service, and creative solutions in a warm, welcoming environment”
We are looking for individuals to join our team to help deliver on this goal. Do you have what it takes to become a member of our frosting team, are you a mature, friendly, team-spirited person who can take on a busy environment frosting our cakes? Is it important to you to know your work has a positive impact on your community without being in the limelight? If your answer is a resounding “YES, I can do that”, then read on.
In order to provide the quality cakes our guests love, and come back to again and again, you can expect to do the following in this role:
- First and foremost – abide by NbC standards & uphold the image & brand.
- make frosting (smells amazing!)
- then you get to frost all cakes according to NBC's standards and time guidelines including cakes for walk-in guests, pre-ordered cakes, and marketing cakes.
- Since this is a food prep environment it will also be your responsibility to keep your frosting station clean, sanitized and running efficiently.
- Help make boxes (we need lots of these)
- Assist your fellow team members when needed Holidays are especially important to Nothing Bundt Cakes! Being holiday driven means our teams all need to come together to excel at providing even more of what our guests have come to love day to day – it’s just like a normal day …….but on steroids! To make it happen, we need everyone to come together as a team (we’ll feed you too during these special holiday times)!
The nuts & bolts:
- Part-time position, 15-20 hrs per week. Bakery is open Mon through Sat, closed Sun (everyone gets to share the load)
- Training pay is $12.15/hr. Meet NbC standards for speed & quality within 30 days after training and successful review, pay increases to starting pay at $13.00/hr
Benefits offered include sick pay, workman’s compensation insurance, simple IRA with company match, and of course discounts for your own cakes to enjoy in your down time. What do you have to do to apply? Follow the steps and complete each one or your application doesn’t go any further.
Upon submitting an application for this role, you will receive an email with a link to a questionnaire. (don’t see the link, check your spam box)
- If you still cannot find the emailed link, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will also need to upload a resume / work history detailing your most recent 4 jobs or 5 years employment. Applicants who do not do so will not be considered.
- Answer all the questions on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!