Kelly Services SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER in Scottsdale, Arizona
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS NO C2C * 100% PERMANENT REMOTE !!
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
WORK REMOTE!! And work all US TIMES ZONES
For a 7+ month assignment with possible extensions OR go DIRECT-HIRE !!
Leverage your iOS - SwiftUI - MVVM experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
The successful Senior iOS Developer will have the opportunity to work on the Payments team to deliver brand new payment processing capabilities to their users.
• You have at least 5 years of experience using Swift to develop and deliver production applications for iOS
• You are an expert with using MVVM to create compelling user experiences
• You are an expert with UIKit including using Auto-Layout
• You have experience with Reactive Programming using Combine and/or RxSwift
• You have experience building interface components and experiences using SwiftUI and understand its limitations
You believe in writing high quality code with a focus on testability by:
• Adhering to the SOLID principles
• Testing all possible outcomes
• Writing maintainable and understandable code
• Performing small refactors as you go to clean up technical debt while delivering on business-critical initiatives
• You have experience working with BLE / Bluetooth peripherals within a mobile application
• Contribute to our mobile application(s) using Swift to deliver a compelling user experience
• Participate in planning, architectural discussions, implementation, and maintenance of the Payments codebase and application integrations
• Be accountable for code quality by following established patterns and writing high quality and comprehensive tests
• Work collaboratively on a distributed team
• Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
Education: 4 year degree mandatory
There is no per Diem with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.