Aerotek Payroll Tax And Compliance Manager in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Responsible for managing multi-state, local and federal payroll tax compliance and planning. Serves as the subject matter expert for tax considerations related to taxation of wages, executive and equity compensation, fringe benefits, labor law changes, state and local mandates and Payroll reporting.
Top Skills Details:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field required. May consider equivalent experience with demonstrated ability.
• CPA or CPP preferred
• Minimum three - five years multi-jurisdictional tax experience required
• Minimum seven years of related experience in payroll and/or finance/accounting required
• Minimum two years experience as a leader of people and/or projects required.
• Expertise with Microsoft Outlook and Office (Word and Excel) and other commonly used applications.
• Ultimate Software (UltiPro) experience a plus.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.