Aston Carter Deposit Accountant in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Duties include, but are not limited to, reconciling the last step in the resident life cycle upon move-out, ensuring timely and accurate completion of end of lease accounting in accordance with applicable State laws, assisting in the development and implementation of related processes and procedures, and reconciliation of Security Deposit General ledger balances. This position will be under direct supervision of the Deposit Accounting Manager.
Yardi, property management, Hospitality, HOA, single family residential, reconciliation, Real Estate
Top Skills Details:
Yardi, property management, Hospitality, HOA, single family residential, reconciliation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BBA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
• Real estate development, hospitality, and/or property management experience preferred
• Knowledge and use of Yardi property management software preferred
• Intermediate Excel user with ability to export / create documents for internal reporting
• Entry-level knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels in the organization, across functional groups
• Ability to communicate processes / procedures in an easily comprehensible manner
• Analytical; with the ability to interpret medium to complex issues, analyze multiple variables, to determine the root problem and bring issues to a successful conclusion in a high-volume fast paced environment
• Organized and flexible; with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Accuracy; with the ability to audit / reconcile resident ledgers and accounting systems to ensure data integrity
- Real Estate license and/or MBA a plus
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.