Proofpoint AVP- National Channel in Scottsdale, Arizona
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The AVP, National Channel will have proven experience working with reseller, distribution, managed services and technology alliance partners. You will focus on meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development and success of the channel sales team members. You will work cross-functionally internally and externally and successfully manage and develop a Channel Sales team. Existing High-Level relationships with National partners is a must.
• Manage an existing team of National Channel Account Manager’s to drive channel sales.
• Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new National partner’s
• Manage and monitor execution of all channel programs, working closely with National partners as well as the marketing, sales, and business development teams.
• Evaluate program opportunities based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy.
• Design and implement measurements to quantify revenue generated and deal registrations resulting from programs executed in the channel.
• Evaluate and measure current channel sales processes, and where necessary, establish more efficient and consistent ones.
• Review channel results quarterly and annually with Proofpoint and with key National channel partners.
• Evangelize and champion the channel mission, purpose, and needs internally.
What you bring to the team
• Minimum of 10 years of experience managing and developing a high-growth and experienced channel sales team along with strong leadership and coaching skills. Directly responsible for $100M+ Yearly Revenue and historically had 8+ direct reports.
• 15+ years of experience at global enterprise technology companies - including security and software experience
• Highly developed partner and client satisfaction focus -- excellent decision-making and conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of several or all of following software solution spaces: archive, eDiscovery,
enterprise content management, email security, email, social, and security.
• Possesses strong high-level relationships with key National Channel Partners.
• Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including the
sales organization, operations, marketing, legal, and finance.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills
• Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels, both internally and externally.
• cybersecurity background is strongly preferred.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
Build and enhance our proven security platform
Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.