Intel Transformational Change Leader – Software in Phoenix, Arizona
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a complex, growing, and divergent market, integral to the everyday lives of nearly every person on the planet.
IOTG is looking for a strategic, knowledgeable, organized and smart-working employee to identify and resolve process gaps, influence stakeholders across and outside IOTG to align, and lead programs to facilitate the release of IOTG products, reference designs, or samples into the market.
Responsible for setting up a cross-IOTG portfolio management structure to ensure the aligned coordination and delivery of software throughout every layer of the software stack and with further alignment to firmware and hardware. In this role, the participant would identify software practices and processes currently in place, utilize industry best practices and individual experience to recommend practice and process improvements, influence adoption of all programs/organizations affected, and lead the team(s) through execution, continuously learning and improving as knowledge is obtained.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assess existing software processes and workflows.
· Develop solutions to problems utilizing industry-best practices and individual experience.
· Optimize productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
· Plan and manage projects directly related to driving efficiency and continuous improvement in IOTG processes.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders.
· Assemble reports to document process status and changes.
· Identify and tracks metrics to document improvement obtained and drive continuous improvement.
· Identify and manages interdependencies.
· Coordinate, prioritize and influence the utilization of resources with other functions across IOTG.
· Accountable to achieve objectives.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
· Exceptional communicator.
· Organized, willing to manage time, drive efficient meetings and lead diverse teams.
· Innovative, willing to take risk, with sufficient expertise to challenge current practices and develop creative approaches to solutions.
· Knowledgeable, willinto identify interdependences and align teams.
· Willing to work in ambiguous environments with teams of highly skilled individuals.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
6+ years of experience in the following areas:
· Executing software programs.
· Change Management.
· Agile/Agile at scale experience.
· Experience in Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
· Project Management Professional.
· Experience in Data analytics, problem identification and problem solving.
· Experience influencing senior stakeholders and managing confrontation.
· Master's degree is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.