Honeywell Sr. Strategic Sourcing Spec. in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Specialist for the HBT Supplier Excellence organization.
• Partner with the HBT and corporate procurement/sourcing teams to improve contracting, invoice, escalation, and procurement processes to drive supplier excellence
• Present procurement & sourcing strategic initiative performance progress to ISC leadership
• Assess current challenges facing the supply chain and quickly deliver solutions to leadership/cross-functional teams to execute efficiently
• Develop and execute critical initiatives across the Integrated Supply Chain
• Manage critical supplier relationships to increase transparency between supplier and HON to drive strong inventory positions, orders, capacity, forecast, priority, and constraints
• Develop mutually beneficial strategies for short-, medium-, and long-term alignment that better balances supply/demand
• Educate the organization of improved processes and train the team on best practices to become their best
• Plan and drive executive supplier reviews on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to drive more growth and productivity
• Identify risk in supply chain and develop mitigation plans to manage it effectively through a stable supply chain
• Travel up to 25%
You Must Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain
• 2+ years of experience in multiple supply chain functions/roles
• 2+ Fluent with Excel and Data Analytics, Power Point, Pivot tables, Vlookups, and Report out to Business Leadership
• 2 years working with Global leadership
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make business decisions according to data
• High commitment to deadlines and the ability to execute at a fast pace
• Ability to complete root cause analysis and drive corrective action
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Understanding of lean manufacturing, integrated supply chain principles and knowledge of Honeywell Operating System or other process / operating improvement systems
• Proven track record of approaching business challenges from a macro perspective and resolving strategic issues effectively
• Ability to lead change and establish operational metrics/key indicators for process control, communication, and performance improvement
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment
• A strong bias for action with a results orientation
• Ability to communicate clearly with an understanding of your audience and to present ideas and gain commitments that are crucial to the success of the business
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.