Albertsons Senior Analyst - Reporting and Analytics in PHOENIX, Arizona
The HRIS Analyst position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the HRMS application in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. The senior HRIS analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long term planning.
- Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Manages projects/process improvement, including the following tasks: apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions. Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions. Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Uses this data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals. Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality.
- Build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. IT, payroll) to define, implement and support system interfaces.
- Work with business partners to document Functional design requirements, and development and delivery of reporting solutions to meet their needs
- Collects and synthesizes large data sets to gather, analyze and interpret data and derive useful information for key business initiatives and actionable insights.
- Communicates data to key stakeholders to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferable in computer science or related field.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
Experience Level: Five or more years HRIS experience in a large organization.
Skills and Experiences:
- Advanced understanding of Payroll, HR and Benefit data and processes
- Advanced understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 5 years experience with report development and HR Analytics projects including data visualizations/dashboards using OTBI, OAC, BI Publisher or other comparable data visualization tools.
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS/HRMS database system administration experience required preferably Oracle HCM Cloud and PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve complex issues and recommend viable solutions.
- Effective organizational interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects..
- Self-motivated work ethic; able to prioritize to meet expectations
- Five or more years of experience in directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work
- Able to see larger picture and link work activity for people to drive greater understanding
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with understanding of SDLC concepts, methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated experience working in business transformation with understanding of quality methodologies and standard project management practices
- Demonstrated experience working in support services with solid customer relationship capabilities
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Less than 15%
- Sits for extended periods of time.
- Bending, stooping and twisting required periodically.
- Uses calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
- Workday is fast paced.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled