Lakeshore Learning Materials Seasonal Sales Associates in Phoenix, Arizona
A day in the store looks like this:
As part of our retail team, you get to provide our customers with an unforgettable experience—all in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment that allows you to showcase your people skills and develop operational expertise.
Providing great customer service isn’t just a goal—it’s the essence of who we are.
Our energetic and friendly approach to exceeding each customer’s expectations is a hallmark of every Lakeshore Learning Store nationwide. Each customer knows that walking through our doors means experiencing unbeatable service with an amazing depth of product knowledge every time they visit.
Building Service Standards
• Surpass expectations regarding guest service
• Seek and communicate guest feedback in regard to school and home use of products
• Build a unique and lasting relationship with guests
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Previous retail experience a plus
• Ability to work part-time, flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Knowledge of cash register/POS systems a plus
And here’s our end of the bargain!
• Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
• Generous employee discount on products that make you smarter
• Quarterly bonus program
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
People are selected to become members of the Lakeshore family based on skill, merit, and mind-boggling talent—not based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, marital status, domestic partnership status, military status, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage, AIDS or AIDS-related complex status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If things aren’t equal, we all lose. INDRLL1