Levy Scheduling Supervisor in Phoenix, Arizona
401 E. Jefferson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Join the Levy Team at Chase Field and earn extra $$ while cheering on the Diamondbacks!
Baseball is back to the Valley! Come be a part of the excitement in cheering for your Arizona Diamondbacks. Great for part time work.
Seasonal hiring for 2021 baseball season at Chase Field.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
NOW HIRING Supervisor - Scheduling
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
DUTIES AND TASKS
• Plans and coordinates work schedules for TLC staff at the direction of the
• Supervisor of Lexus Club
• Review and approve requests for time off, missed shifts and classification transfers in accordance with business needs and classification seniority
• Oversees daily activity pertaining to staff scheduling responding to all incoming calls, emails and texts from staff regarding work schedules, keeping within the desired guest service expectations
• Monitor game schedule and booked reservations to assure proper staffing and changes to staffing needs, as business operations change.
• Responsible for monitoring calls coming into the office each morning and distributing messages appropriately to the proper staff for handling.
• Inputs weekly schedules in Kronos, with updates as appropriate.
• Communicate relevant information to Lexus Club Supervisor or ADO or DO.
• Work with Human Resources pertaining to staff inquiries, recruitment, orientation, recognition, discipline and other pertinent matters.
• Assure effective communication with staff regarding schedules, and relevant CBA language or Levy policies and procedures.
• Promotes smooth interactions with other department and fosters good
• Inter-departmental relations.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
• Demonstrates good judgment and reasoning when interacting with staff, management and guests.
• Maintains respect and confidentiality of staff information, as appropriate.
• Seeks guidance and direction in the performance of responsibilities and duties.
• Consistently acts as an ambassador of the Levy Brand.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
• Works well with supervisor and all others in positions of authority promoting a team atmosphere, including partners at PNC Park.
• Maintains cooperative working relationship with all staff
• Promotes a high degree of morale and spirit of motivation within the office. This
• includes of cooperation, communication and coordination between this function and other employees and operations.
• Demonstrates ability to tactfully handle difficult situations.
PLANNING AND TIME UTILIZATION
• Consistently shows ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
• Very organized and detailed in planning and scheduling of staff
• Performs all duties in an independent manner with minimal direction and supervision.
• Consistent adherence to the attendance requirements and expectations, providing proper notification and advance notice of time away from work.
• Maintains a well-groomed appropriate appearance in accordance with Levy guidelines.
• Is knowledgeable and adheres to Safety, Sanitation and OSHA regularions and Levy standards
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
**Positions are Part-Time/Seasonal, unless otherwise stated Open availability, most positions require evening, weekend and holiday hours