BrightStar Care RN Field Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you looking to join a team that truly makes a difference in people’s lives? Do you want work for a Home Care agency that genuinely cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion for one-to-one care with the recognition and benefits you deserve. Come work with us, leading our field clinical team and see how Bright Star Care employees uphold A Higher Standard!
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay @ 72,800 per year
- Paid Time Off of 40 hours
- Employee Birthday and Anniversary Bonus (gift card)
- Merit based evaluation (annually)
- Exclusive Employee Discount (Cellular/Gym)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical / Dental / Vision (90 days)
- 401K (after one year)
- National Nurse of the Year Award - Opportunity to travel to BrightStar's Annual Conference to be recognized on stage, and have an opportunity to win a scholarship Responsibilities:
You will be the field clinical leadership for BrightStar Care focused on our Private Duty and Staffing Clients. In this exciting role you will engage with families seeking care for their loved ones, establishing their personalized plan of care while ensuring that we match the right caregiver, with the right skills, to the right patient. On the facility staffing side, you will work with our client care team to ensure that we provide our staffing clients with the right team member to meet their needs. In addition, you will also onboard new RN’s training them to deliver care in the home and provide follow up Supervisory visits to ensure our quality standards are being met. You will also be able to keep your personal skills sharp by performing high tech nursing primarily in wound care, wound vac, and infusion applications.
- Current unrestricted RN License
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or Chest X-Ray
- Minimum 6 months of documented experience in a home health, home care agency, hospice, primary clinic, or healthcare facility delivering outpatient care.
- Licensed driver with valid Automobile insurance
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs