TEKsystems Remote Change Management / Compliance Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
TEKsystems is seeking 2 Compliance Management / Change Management Analysts for its Anchorage Based client.
This position can sit remotely or onsite in Anchorage
This will be a contract-to-hire position working typical Alaska Business hours. (Mon - Fri)
Experience within SOX, PCI, Risk analysis, designing, performing, and validating internal auditing process and procedures is highly desired
Purpose of Position: Participate in the controls and lifecycle of all changes in adherence to the company’s compliance policies and ITIL best practices.
Change Management objective is to enable beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to the company services. Develop organization and maintenance of the Change Management program as well as monitor, report and improve the company’s internal notification processes specifically around outages. The compliance objective is to establish and monitor operational standards and procedures to ensure all compliance activities are executed by providing oversight for critical compliance efforts and provide program management of audit risks.
Essential Duties of Position for all Levels:
• Coordinate and integrate Compliance Management activities and processes, including communications to key stakeholders and specialists, into a project plan that will be followed.
• Track, communicate, coordinate and report on processes specifically around outages.
• Assess the change impact and complete an assessment using risk mitigation tactics. Recurring reports to business customers and managed services.
• Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
• Assist in data collection and analysis including updating any existing departmental change or compliance-related documentation.
• Provide support and oversight for all SOX Audit compliance activities.
• Understand and apply a structured methodology to compliance management activities.
• Analyze process needs, requirements, work habits, and network conditions that would merit changing established processes.
• Work well within multiple business units throughout the company and management.
• Develop reports and metrics as they relate to data related to outages and process improvements.
• Work well with all levels of the business and resolve conflict.
• Actively seek out information from other teams to effectively build plans at a tactical and strategic level
• Prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines, take the initiative and work independently in a very fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Change management process; e.g. ITIL, CoBIT, CMM, COSO.
• Change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Compliance principles, methodologies and tools. SOX, PCI
• A multi-tier, production IT environment.
• Planning and problem solving and the project management process.
Experience within SOX, PCI, Risk analysis, designing, performing and validating internal auditing process and procedures is highly desired
• Establish internal quality assurance program and processes.
• Coordinate and run outages across the different departments of Network Services.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
• Utilize MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Office suite.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Administering and managing testing and development tools.
• Software Development.
• Relational database management.
• Infrastructure and Networking management.
• Hands-on test planning, test case writing, results reporting, and consistent application of structured testing methods.
• Creating and making formal presentations and conducting training.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Cherwell, Confluence, Jira.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.