The Mentor Network Program Director Behavioral Health Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Program Director Behavioral Health Services Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix Function: Management
Arizona MENTOR is seeking adedicated and compassionate Program Director to overseebehavioral health services for individuals with serious mental illness(SMI). The Program Director ensures quality of services deliveredand compliance with regulatory requirements.
The ProgramDirector manages Program Supervisors and the services they oversee ensuringquality services, health and safety of the individuals we serve, and ongoingtraining and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliancewith state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiringand training and successful management of program finances.
- Staff managementincluding hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations,employee safety and scheduling.
- Program managementincluding program planning, record retention, program team meetings,compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Finance includingbilling and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenanceincluding vehicles, housekeeping and maintenance/ repairs.
- Provides coveragein homes as needed.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events