Airgas Usa LLC Production Operator (9pm-5:30am) in Phoenix, Arizona
Airgas - West Region is Now Hiring Production Operator (9pm-5:30am) - in Phoenix, AZ
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.* *
The Gas Cylinder Operator I will assist in the cylinder requalification and repair process and manually and/or with the aid of material handling equipment move industrial gas cylinders to different areas of the plant and loads/unloads cylinders from delivery trucks.
* Perform cylinder cleaning, painting and general maintenance regularly.
* Identify and sort cylinders for efficient retesting and handling.
* Safely operate forklift, hand-truck, pallet-jack, chain hoist, etc. to load/unload compressed and liquid industrial gas cylinders to and from delivery trucks to testing and storage areas.
* May load cylinders onto vehicles manually or with the aid of material handling equipment.
* Transfer plant cylinders to different areas within the facility using a forklift.
* Notify supervisor if normal truck loading duties cannot be accomplished for any reason.
* Replace pallet straps as necessary.
* Complete required paperwork accurately and as needed.
* Report any equipment or facility defect(s) to supervisor. * Ensure any accident or injury is promptly reported.
Qualifications: * High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred * Minimum of one (1) year related experience and/or training preferred * Must be customer service oriented and able to interact with fellow Associates in a professional manner * Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be detailed-oriented with good organizational skills * Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, MSDS, and procedure manuals * Possess basic mathematic and written skills
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes: http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
/Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO./
/EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/ /Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability/
Title: Production Operator (9pm-5:30am)
Requisition ID: 32382