Centene Corporation Peer Coach in Phoenix, Arizona
Essential Functions: * Receives inbound phone calls from individuals seeking social service referrals.
- Performs outbound calls to ensure quality of referrals provided.
- Conducts structured interviews to narrow down the team database so appropriate referrals are provided to callers.
- Regularly audits current database entries to ensure organization information is up to date.
- Researches Internet for community organizations and events to expand database entries.
- Identifies and communicates resource gaps in the database.
- Schedules transportation to doctor's appointments for select WellCare members.
- Performs concierge services such as updating addresses, searching for covered providers, requesting ID cards, setting appointment, and quotes co-pay amounts for a select population of WellCare members.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards callers.
- Responds promptly to caller inquiries.
- Keeps record of caller interactions and accurately completes data entry into designated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Communicates and coordinates efforts with team as necessary
- Maintains strict confidentiality of member information according to HIPAA and WellCare policies.Additional Responsibilities: Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law. TITLE: Peer Coach LOCATION: Phoenix, Arizona REQNUMBER: 1233388 COMPANY: Administrative & Operations support POSITION TYPE: Both