BlackBerry Corporation Named Account Manager - Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Named Account Manager (NAM)
Blackberry is seeking a driven Named Account Manager (NAM) to manage and expand new business of 15 to 20 large enterprise accounts, selling across our entire BlackBerry product portfolio with focus in new product sales, targeting the enterprise market in assigned prospective territories. Are you a security sales professional who possesses a clear talent in developing and maintaining deep executive level and stakeholder relationships as a means to consistently exceed your quarterly sales quota? Are you someone who is constantly identifying and assessing opportunity to ensure that you are positioning your efforts to optimize buying behavior for a consistent sales pipeline? We want to know, and we want to know more about you.
The successful candidate will possess expertise in consultative selling, demonstrating a strong track record of success with the ability to navigate complex organizational infrastructures in decision-making but with emphasis on customer collaboration throughout the sales process for an exceptional BlackBerry service experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage prospecting and sales activities with a focus on account relationship management within new product pipeline growth for assigned territory
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry, company and buyer persona drivers
- Serve as the primary point of contact for major customer communication overseeing additional interactions with BlackBerry/Alliance partner resources (e.g., support)
- Develop, implement and maintain actionable plans for how the account will achieve targets, coordinating action planning across functions
- Assess opportunity across suite of BlackBerry solutions and define aspirations; accurately forecast business
- Gather competitive information (e.g., offerings/locations served by competitor)
- Thoroughly prepare for all client meetings & follows-up on agreed upon action items
- Execute customer QBR to review performance & establish mutual buying roadmap
- Effectively qualify deals (in or out) at every stage of the sales process
- Effectively leverage programs, tools, processes and events to drive and close the sale
- Effectively negotiate deals to maximize customer ROI and company revenue
- Secure account retention & consistent buying across a target of 15 to 20 large enterprise accounts
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Commitment to develop a strong understanding of business and technology across BlackBerry’s broad portfolio
- Ability to differentiate and sell value of BlackBerry and BlackBerry solutions
- Clearly articulate and present the business strategy and BlackBerry value
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Clearly communicate with all internal resources (SEs, Channel, Executives, PS)
- Effectively handle conflicts that may arise both internally and with the customer
- Share best practices with managers, team members and channel partners
- Ability to build trust with others by acting authentically and with integrity while managing themselves through challenges/adversity; resilient
Demonstrates a sense of urgency in executing next steps
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled