Honeywell Lead Eng Tech – 2nd Shift in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
· Create new methods, techniques, and processes
· Perform testing
· Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
· Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures
· Sound technical judgment and opinions
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
· Extensive experience Machining
· CNC Machining Center experience
· 3D scanning / white & blue light
· CNC Machining Center,Bridgeport mill
· Mitsui Seiki CNC
· Extensive' experience utilizing: CNC Lathe and manual machines
· Additional background in Mill / Wire EDM / Waterjet / Welding / Tooling
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.