Aerotek HVAC Installers in PHOENIX, Arizona
Now Hiring HVAC Installers!
Call Bryan at (424) 531-6091 to apply!
currently accepting applications for experienced Commercial HVAC Sheetmetal Trades. As a member of our growing Commercial HVAC Trades-Focused Crews, you will, among other responsibilities:
Work on trade-specific HVAC new and/or enhanced/tenant-improvement-related commercial projects
Read/interpret contract documents, architectural, structural and mechanical drawings
Read/interpret submittals and shop drawings
Perform layout and installation of trade-specific piping and/or sheet-metal focused items and materials
Install, update, troubleshoot and/or repair trade-specific/project-specific assignments
Perform other trade-specific assignments and tasks
To be considered:
installation, sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, sheet metal work, sheet metal parts, sheet metal repair, sheet metal installation, sheet metal cutting, construction, blueprint, blueprint reading, hvac, mechanical construction, duct work, duct installation, commercial construction
Top Skills Details:
installation,sheet metal,sheet metal fabrication,sheet metal work,sheet metal parts,sheet metal repair,sheet metal installation,sheet metal cutting, duct work
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Hiring Journeymen/Foreman level 5-10 years of experience
• Must have sheet metal experience.
• Must have commercial and industrial experience.
• Must have install experience of rectangle, square, round, and spiral, rigid, and flex duct work experience
• Ability to handle sheet metal tools and equipment
• Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
• Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship a plus.
• Valid Drives License.
• OSHA 10 or 30 a plus
• Must be able to work individually and with a team to complete an interior commercial project, start to finish
• Must be able to complete high quality work under tight deadlines.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.