Xponential Fitness Fitness Studio Manager - Club Pilates in Phoenix, Arizona
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 33 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has already sold more than 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In 2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
The ideal Studio Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Operations.
- 2+ years of fitness studio sales experience including boutique fitness preferred.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training fitness front desk sales staff in sales and studio tours.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships eft, private training, teacher training & retail.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, via email & in person.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Flexibility with schedule - evenings, days, weekend availability
Attend all Intros on Schedule, deliver Pitch and close sales DUTIES
Lead generation including processing leads from digital marketing ads, walk up traffic, and all other prospects generated from grass roots marketing and networking events.
- Ability to be able to work with our studio sales and marketing manager and owner to set goals and kpi.
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through great customer service inside and coordinate our outside sales and business development efforts with our Sales and Markting Manager.
- Manage front desk fitness studio staff schedule
- Manage and ensure that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts and coordinate with owner.
- Supervise Fitness Studio Front Desk Sales Representatives
- Hire and cover shifts as needed for Fitness Studio Front Desk Sales Representatives.
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include generating necessary reports.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers with owner and help seek out new hires as needed.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues and collections.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures including cancellation, freezes, chargebacks
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions in coordination with Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Strategically help manage the studios leads with the fitness studios front desk sales reps staff.
Any other duties as assigned COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.