Honeywell Customer Experience Professional in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.
Deliver Forecast Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• Due to export restrictions this position requires United States Citizenship
• Must have 2 years of industry experience.
• A broad knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
• Excellent team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• An ability to influence at the operational level
• Experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.