Aerotek Collector in Phoenix, Arizona
• Will be in charge of collecting on past due payments from 10 different Company branches
• Ensures all follow-up calls are made daily on accounts with payment commitments, payment plans, etc.
• Works in conjunction with the Manager to determine the most appropriate method to approach customers that have not paid according to Company terms and negotiates payment schedules and adjustments within division guidelines
• Prepares account and customer information in preparation of monthly reviews with Manager.
• Works in conjunction with the Manager to determine the most appropriate method to approach customers that have not paid according to POOLCORP terms.
• 50% will be on the phones and 50% emails, administrative work, etc
collections customer service, outbound calls, microsoft excel, collection
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have 2+ Years of strong Customer Service/Call Center experience
• 1+ year of collections experience required, B2B is highly preferred
• Must be proficient within Excel! Will be exporting reports from Excel to send to customers
• Experience in the construction industry is highly preferred!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.