The Mentor Network Clinical Director in Phoenix, Arizona
Clinical Director Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix Function: Clinical Arizona MENTORArizona MENTOR is seeking a Clinical Director toprovide clinical oversight for services provided to individuals with dual diagnoses.The incumbent will provide consultation, and, directly or indirectly, clinical supervision of clinical staff.
Description The Clinical Director designs and supports implementation oftreatment protocols employed in service delivery, ensures appropriate assessments forindividuals served, and identifies and implements best practice protocols.The Director providesclinical supervision, trains staff, continuously reviews opportunities for program development, and reports deliverables.
- Provides oversight and consultative supervision of staff in theBehavioral Health program.
- Directly supervises all agency clinicians or coordinatessupervision via additional clinical supervisor(s).
- Designs and supports implementation of treatment protocolsemployed in service delivery.
- Ensures appropriate assessments for individuals served.
- Identifies and implements, as appropriate, best practiceprotocols.
- Reviews fidelity to service models and service quality.
- Provides input and approval of staff training modules; providestraining.
- Identifies and monitors operational, service, and personaloutcomes.
- Ensures continuity of care through the development of strong collaborativerelationships with other agencies, providers and policy makers.
- Collaborates with Medical Director, QM Director, and key clinicalstaff to assure that clinical expertise is available at all levels of theorganization.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team ofco-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wideNetwork
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events