Learning Care Group Assistant Director in Phoenix, Arizona
Share by Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Tutor Time Learning Centers
4060 E. Bell Road
- Requisition ID:
- Date Posted:
Are you a leader willing to go the extra mile for your staff, children and their families? Do you have a passion for influencing young minds? In an Assistant Director position at Tutor Time in Phoenix, AZ, you have the opportunity to be part of a progressive educational culture in a supportive team environment where we all have one common goal – to inspire children to be lifelong learners!
In an Assistant Director, we look for those who want to make a difference while effectively and efficiently running all school operations.
What You Will Do:
• Assist the Director with the operation of the school, grow and promote your school with positive customer and community relations
• Ensure our quality curriculum standards are implemented
• Build a team of high performing Early Childhood Education professionals
What You Will Need:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have taken Early Childhood Education and/or child care-related course unit
• Must have previous experience managing a child care facility
• Ability to multi-task, market and have a proven track record to grow a business
• Director certified in the State of Arizona
What We Can Offer You:
We offer paid time off, health insurance, childcare and other discount programs, educational assistance, countless advancement opportunities and more!
This is your opportunity to do something special! Come grow with us! We invite you to apply today.