Honeywell Assembly Mechanic - Level 2 (Swing Shift) FAA in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that maintains, repairs and overhauls manufactured equipment. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented assembly mechanics. You will be provided with on-the-job training and learning experiences. You will facilitate preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, and equipment repair.
· Ensure compliance with internal procedures
· Participate in project teams
· Perform administrative duties
· Resolve technical issues
· Equipment troubleshooting
· Equipment Repair
· Test equipment and components
· Identify parts for replacement
· Participate in formal training
· Preventative maintenance
· Capable of lifting up to 30 pounds
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1 year of general mechanical experience
· Basic knowledge of mechanical or electrical repair
· Attention to detail and ability to follow meticulous instructions
· Willingness to grow and learn
· Ability to complete work as instructed and follow up
· Some relevant repair experience
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.