Aerotek Account Service Rep (In Office) $17+ in Phoenix, Arizona
As a Account Servicing Rep, you will engage with our customers by phone and email providing the best in class service related to current status of accounts, payments and other concerns. You will be encouraged to collaborate with management and team members to accurately and efficiently assist our customers.
Basic criteria is that they need to have strong empathy and customer service skills. Job tenure cant be choppy (Defined that as averaging more than 10 months in a job the last 3 jobs). They also want them to have financial experience of some sort if possible, if not any sort of collections could work or even medical billing, etc.
Customer service call center, Call center experience, Customer service, Inbound call center
Top Skills Details:
Customer service call center,Call center experience,Customer service,Inbound call center
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What you have:
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Required: minimum of 2 years in a customer service phone role
• Preferred: minimum 12 months experience in loan servicing and/or payment processing
• Working knowledge of FDCPA and FCRA experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication combined with analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to business needs
• Capability of gaining customer loyalty through listening, relationship building and professional and persuasive communication skills
• Team player seeking a fast-paced and challenging environment #goteam
• Proficient in Microsoft, Cloud based products and Google apps
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.