TEKsystems 100% Remote Digital Project Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
5+ years of Project Management Experience
Experience working in a large, matrix organization
Experience working on full lifecycle of project, ideal for a consumer facing application
The Digital Project Manager III (PM III) areas of responsibility include resource allocation, influencing sponsors and managing work prioritization. The PM III plays an active role in making decisions involving human, technical, and financial resources necessary to implement change for high impact environments. They design processes and structures to support enterprise wide change. They implement products, programs or projects across the enterprise. They are responsible for managing the implementation plan, schedule, change management, risk/issues and resource allocation.
The PM III is expected to work autonomously and have minimal interaction with the Implementation Lead with regards to program management methodology. Through collaboration, demonstrates team leadership while focusing on items that will have project/implementation outcome implications other than expected. PM III’s are expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the project management lifecycle methodology. They are assigned to medium or large products, programs or projects and will be assigned to multiple products, programs or projects concurrently with rare exceptions. The PM III can be assigned as a contributor PM on programs, as well.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five plus (5+) years of Project Management experience
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word
• PMP Certification or Agile certifications preferred
• Smart Sheet, Trello preferred
• Project Management
• Team Leadership
• Negotiation skills
• Communication for results
• Decisiveness/Ability to make a quick assessment of the scope of an issue and provide options for its closure
• Strong problem solving skills
• Working Knowledge of Information Systems (software, hardware, network)
• Working knowledge of the architectural system components, business processes and applications to minimize the impact of changes in software, hardware or network
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.