Aston Carter Sr. Processing Specialist in Mesa, Arizona
The Support Specialist is responsible for handling tolls & violations for rental & fleet clients, investigating issuing authority disputes, processing expedited requests, completing payments through online platforms, and other projects for the Finance, Product & Account Management teams.
• Research tolls & violations for TollKeeper, PlatePass, and Viologics to determine a resolution status including paying, disputing, changing liability, refunding, and more.
• Dispute tolling violations that may include requesting images of proof from the issuing authority
• Making payments automatically through iFACS, with macros, manually on issuing authority websites, by calling the issuing authority customer service, or mailing checks.
• Responding to and processing all emails while maintaining internal SLA’s for client inboxes including Element SR, PlatePass, ExpediteGroup, and more.
• Clear and concise communication with internal and external clients.
• Pulling and analyzing data with or without the use of a macro to determine next processing steps for procedures, such as the PlatePass/TollKeeper Dispute process, issuing authority backlog issues, or handling registration holds for multiple plates.
• Sort, research, and process various paper notices including court notices, warrants, bankruptcies, returned checks, and more.
scanning, filing, sorting
Top Skills Details:
scanning, filing, sorting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Need to have good computer skills. Pass a typing and a computer lit test.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.