BrightStar Care RN Field Manager in Mesa, Arizona
BrightStar is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of RN Field Nurse Manager, in the Gilbert/Mesa Area. Full time - Guaranteed 40 hours/week at above industry standard salary!
BrightStar Care Gilbert/Mesa is Joint Commission Accredited and Homecare Pulse Employer of Choice. Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 years running! A Great Place To Work.
What we offer:
- Full Time Employment @40 hours guaranteed
- Above Industry Standard Salary of up to $72,800 per year (variance based on experience)
- Annual raises - merit based
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits (90 days)
- 401K (after one year)
- Paid Time Off of 40 hours (90 days)
- Exclusive employee discount (gym, cellular, etc.)
- Employee of the month recognition
- Birthday and anniversary gift/bonus
- National Nurse of the Year Award - Opportunity to travel to BrightStar's Annual Conference to be recognized on stage, and have an opportunity to win a scholarship Responsibilities:
You will be the field clinical leadership for BrightStar Care focused on our Private Duty and Staffing Clients. In this exciting role you will engage with families seeking care for their loved ones, establishing their personalized plan of care while ensuring that we match the right caregiver, with the right skills, to the right patient. On the facility staffing side, you will work with our client care team to ensure that we provide our staffing clients with the right team member to meet their needs. In addition, you will also onboard new RN’s training them to deliver care in the home and provide follow up Supervisory visits to ensure our quality standards are being met. You will also be able to keep your personal skills sharp by performing high tech nursing primarily in wound care, wound vac, and infusion applications.
- Current unrestricted RN License from the state of Arizona
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or Chest X-Ray
- Majority of shifts fall within M-F (weekend and holiday rotation for on call)
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and documentation
- 6 months of documented experience (preferred) in a home health agency, home care agency, hospice, primary clinic, or healthcare facility delivering outpatient care is
- Licensed driver with valid Automobile insurance
- Must be able to walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs