Retail Data LLC FTDC - Full-Time Data Collector (AZ - Mesa) in Mesa, Arizona
Description: Full-Time Data Collector
Do you enjoy shopping at large retail stores? Do you appreciate competitive prices and watch for sales on your favorite items? Would you like to make some extra money while getting out into the field? If you do, become part of our world class team which collects competitive pricing data which is used in determining stores' pricing strategies!
About The Job:
We are currently hiring Data Collectors across the country. This position allows you to complete fulfilling work in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants and more. Data Collectors are the core of our business and, using company-provided equipment, obtain the competitive pricing information our clients rely on to make informed and effective pricing decisions.
About Our Company:
RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a superior return on our clients' information investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since 1988.
This Position Offers:
- Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
- Optimized work schedules with a flexible start time to allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Freedom to work independently
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
- Quarterly Recognition Program for top performers
- 401(k) after 750 hours and 6 months of service completed
- Employee stock purchase after 1st year of employment
- Paid time off accrual
- Company health, dental, and vision benefits
- Uses company-provided handheld data collection devices to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
- Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate work date, store time and drive time.
- Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and verify successful transmission(s).
- Responsible for assisting on any job assigned, including but not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV checks.
- Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data Collector Certification Test(s) in order to be eligible for continued employment and bonuses.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid unsuspended driver's license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance required.
- Must be able to work 32+ hours per week.
- Must have flexibility throughout the week to accommodate the optimized schedule.
- The Data Collector position is a physically demanding position. It involves bending, kneeling, reaching, stretching, accessing items from floor level to the highest shoppable shelf; lifting or shifting heavy items up to 40 pounds to access UPC codes, standing and walking on hard surface floors, and spending time collecting pricing in the dairy and frozen food sections of the store, so there is exposure to cold and freezing temperatures.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to work independently and enjoys a challenge.
- Prior experience in grocery, retail, merchandising, inventory, undercover price checks or gathering specific information where your identity and purpose is generally unknown to the retailer is highly desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled