Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Litchfield Park, Arizona
Every day job duties will include:
• Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
• Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
• Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
• Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
• Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components
• Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
• Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
• Supporting continuous improvement in department
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
• Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
• Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
conveyer, maintenance, mechanic, repair, distribution, logistics, electrical
Top Skills Details:
maintenance, conveyor, distribution
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Technicians are expected to be very mechanically inclined, with a solid understanding of conveyor systems. They will be expected 2+ year of maintenance experience in an industrial environment. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work all days and shifts
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.