SMG 2nd Shift Housekeeper in Glendale, Arizona
POSITION: 2nd Shift Housekeeper
REPORTS TO: Hsk Crew Leaders, Operations Supervisors
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
PAY RATE: $12.25
Pay Differentials available for 2nd Shifts and Overnight Shifts
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has immediate openings for Housekeeping at State Farm Stadium. The housekeeping department assists in the execution of general cleaning of the stadium.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Working knowledge of chemical cleaners and disinfectants
- Working knowledge of custodial equipment including buffers, shampoo machines, vacuum cleaners, bucket & wringer, pressure washing, riding scrubbers, forklift, man lifts, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to climb stairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Remove shipped materials from delivery vehicles and move to designated storage area
- Cleans, dusts, waxes, or polishes facility floors, walls, windows, restrooms, or furnishings
- Operate all equipment according to safety and training.
Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical skills, working experience in an arena, convention center or stadium strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements, knowledge of security and safety.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments
- Capable of working days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to converse fluently in both English and Spanish strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk extensively; occasionally required to kneel, climb to high walkways or balance. This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 623-433-7110.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled