Deloitte Virtualization Administrator in Gilbert, Arizona
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Virtualization Administrator, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will:
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience.
• Top Secret Clearance
• Develops and automates routine tasks via scripting/coding and automation tools
• Build, maintains, and manages physical and virtual infrastructure with VMWare Data Center experience
• Conducts analysis and participates in implementation planning for new applications, as needed
• Conducts analysis in support of data center planning, as needed
• Collaborates with System Administrators/Engineers and Network Engineers as needed
• Windows Administration
• Support Virtualization Administrator with a focus on Windows administration
• Systems and Network Administration in an organization with more than 100 users and demonstrated experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory, - Exchange 2010, and Windows 2012/2016 Servers
• Demonstrated knowledge of server configurations: RAID, SAN, server clustering, networking protocols, IIS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VPN technologies,
Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.